- To manage the health of your trees
- To reduce hazards such as dead or decaying limbs
- To allow proper clearance for home, fence, driveway, pool, or roadway
- To restore a tree
- Tree Removal
- Residential Tree Service
- Commercial Tree Service
Ezra Tree Service is dedicated to providing you with the services that best meet the needs of your trees. We only follow proper techniques set forth by the industry and are happy to evaluate your tree to find the best option for you. We provide many trimming services:
- Annual Maintenance
- Selective Pruning
- Weight Reduction
- Vista Pruning
- Dos and Don'ts of trimming
Tree Service in Facts:
- Always make proper cuts when trimming.
- Never trim more than 25% of the foliage of your tree during a yearly growing season.
- Do not over thin, Loin's tail your trees. Never top your trees.
- Do not allow anyone to use climbing spikes when trimming your trees.